For our location in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, we are looking for a:
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE (full time)
Summary of Position in Organization
The Marketing Associate will provide marketing support and execute specific marketing activities to help drive Plymovent’s sales efforts in the North American market. To effectively leverage marketing efforts, the Marketing Associate will work back and forth with Plymovent Plymovent Global’s marketing group based out of Plymovent’s world headquarters located in the Netherlands, Europe.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Generate leads.
- Drive all advertising efforts.
- Develop, execute and analyze all email, online and direct marketing campaigns.
- Lead in the development and success of the RTF website.
- Create and maintain lead database system.
- Lead fulfillment tasks including marketing literature requests and other RFI requests by sales personnel and Plymovent dealers.
- Management of marketing materials/inventory.
- Complete tradeshow coordination from pre, during and post show as well as assisting with the logistics.
- Create and assist in the creation of marketing literature including writing, proofreading, and updating as required.
- Maintaining company website and execute search engine optimization strategies in coordination with National Sales Director and General Manager requests.
- Work with industry publications in advert placements and to obtain editorial opportunities, such as featured stories, interview requests, press releases, etc.
- Support the roll-out of the global group’s customized CRM module to the local organization.
- Conduct customer and competitive research.
- Manage and drive our social media presence on all platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of your initiatives to ensure we are always getting an acceptable return on investment.
Minimum Professional and Educational Requirements
- 2 or 4-year business or marketing degree.
- Minimum two years experience in a marketing support function.
- Proven experience in areas of lead generation and fulfillment, database management; implementing effective direct marketing campaigns; developing and maintaining strong internet presence; coordinating and setting up trade shows/sales events; creating effective advertising & brand awareness campaigns; supporting sales efforts.
- Results driven, proactive, positive attitude with excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Database and CRM programs, desktop publishing (DTP) skills i.e. Adobe InDesign, web content and search engine optimization; and office systems (PowerPoint/Excel/Access).
About the job
Department: Marketing – Full-Time
Reports to: General Manager
Expected Start Date: April 3rd 2017
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to have more information, you can contact John Mora (General Manager Plymovent Canada).
T +1 905 564 4748
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.