For our location in Cranbury, New Jersey, we are looking for a:
NORTH AMERICAN SALES MANAGER
Plymovent is looking for a North America Sales Manager for our Vehicle Exhaust Extraction (EE) business unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be responsible for:
- Achieving Exhaust Extraction “EE” sales targets and business development objectives through effectively identifying, realigning, building and managing distribution channels.
- Creating and executing an annual sales plan and budget.
- Managing sales, technical sales support, marketing and customer service/order entry personnel.
- Analyzing the market and competitive landscape providing product, market positioning and sales strategy feedback.
- Assessing new markets and proposing new business opportunities.
- Meeting with distributors and customers to maintain relationships, negotiate/close deals and attend key sales events and tradeshows.
- Aligning with Marketing to create effective advertising, direct marketing campaigns and tradeshows to generate sales leads.
- Collaborating with EE Product Manager and key management to identify market needs, opportunities and actions.
- Working with President and Controller in establishing and maintaining effective budgetary controls of sales related initiatives and expenditures.
- Conducting sales meetings and trainings to communicate sales initiatives, market and regulatory trends and product, installation, service and maintenance training for exclusive distributors.
- Formulating reliable annual and rolling sales forecasts for proper demand planning.
- Travel up to 40% of time throughout the United States and Canada.
- Seasoned sales professional with at least 10 years’ experience in business to business sales, preferably in the ventilation/HVAC industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute tactical sales plans.
- Proven sales results with solid sales management and marketing experience.
- Knowledge of changing regulations and guidelines (i.e. OSHA and EPA) concerning pollution within the industrial environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirited, solution minded, quick learner who has ability to drive business.
- Hands-on, self-assured, customer centric professional who has a track record of developing long lasting relationships in industry and understands ROI.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Capacity to think strategically and prioritize sales and business development activities.
- Superb verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
Working at Plymovent
We offer very good working conditions in a dynamic and pragmatic environment which is change driven. Plymovent is a company with a great history, but even more important with a beautiful future.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you would like to have more information, you can contact Mrs. Natascha van der Lijke (HR Manager).
T +31 72 7504 689
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.