SFE-25/50/75 - Stationary unit with electrostatic filter
Accumulation of grease in the extraction ductwork and fans of a professional kitchen increases the risk of fire. The Plymovent SFE air cleaner is an efficient electrostatic filter system that can filter even the smallest grease particles out of the air.
- Eliminate grease deposition
- Lower fire risk
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Minimise impact on the environment
Removal of grease and kitchen fume emissions from commercial kitchens.
Due to the filter structure of the SFE unit, the extraction volume always remains at the same level. The filters can easily be cleaned, so the air cleaner continues to function optimally. By combining various types of pre filters and main filters, the ideal extraction can be achieved for each treatment process.
The SFE is available in various capacities:
- SFE-25, maximum capacity extraction to outside: 2,500 m³/h.
- SFE-50, maximum capacity extraction to outside: 5,000 m³/h.
- SFE-75, maximum capacity extraction to outside: 7,500 m³/h.
Greater capacities can be achieved by combining a number of SFE units with each other.