Are you looking for an exciting international business development job? Do you like to travel and are you goal oriented? Do you like to put your stamp on growing the business?
We are looking for an:
International Export Manager / Business Development Manager
For our location in Troisdorf (Germany), or alternatively in Alkmaar (The Netherlands) we are looking for an experienced International Business Development Manager.
Plymovent is a global, leading supplier of products, systems and services for the extraction and filtration of polluted indoor air. The business unit Plymovent Exhaust Extraction offers system solutions that extract hazardous vehicle exhaust emissions from a variety of vehicle types in fire stations, service garages, automobile plants, emergency and service stations. Our products contribute significantly to a cleaner, safer and healthier workplace – anywhere in the world.
- You will be responsible for our international dealer network for sales and revenue including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- You will acquire and develop new strategic partners - B2B in various international markets.
- You will drive new partnerships from agreement negotiations, to the product proposition, to successfully and continuously growing international markets.
- You will participate in the strategic planning and development of the international dealer network.
- You will represent Plymovent at international trade fairs, road shows and events.
- You will take responsibility from day one and actively contribute to the successfully grow our international dealer network of Plymovent distributors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum +3 years sales experience in international B2B environment.
- University degree in business management, economics or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and winning personality.
- Capability of driving your own regions and partners independently forward.
- Able to understand the dynamic and challenges of the B2B segment in various international markets.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, significant work experience in an international context.
- Able to articulate the Plymovent strategy and uniqueness and develop a compelling proposition to Plymovent distributors and key resellers.
- Excellent English skills are essential, other European languages would be advantageous.
- Significant amount of international travel is essential to your success.
- An attractive working atmosphere in a globally active company.
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with a highly qualified team of international professionals.
- Flexible and creative collaboration with colleagues worldwide.
- Be part of a fast-growing, dynamic business with cutting-edge technology.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits plus company car.
Please send us your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to Michael Wiechers (Managing Director Plymovent EE – Germany) at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to you!
Visit our website: https://www.plymovent.com/en/vehicle-exhaust-extraction