For our US subsidiary, Plymovent is hiring a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Summary of Position in Organization
The Business Development Manager will manage the vehicle exhaust product program in the North America market using extensive market and technical product knowledge to drive and increase sales. This position is responsible for Plymovent vehicle exhaust sales and closely supporting and developing distribution channels on sales activities and events, quotations, technical and product related inquiries. This position reports to the President.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage and develop vehicle exhaust product program.
- Drive sales and marketing activities into key target vehicle exhaust segments by aligning and closely supporting Plymovent dealers.
- Identify and convey market needs to local management and Global Product Manager.
- Work closely with Global Product Manager and local personnel in supporting new product development initiatives.
- Responsible for new product launches to dealers including commercial and technical aspects –in conjunction with Global Product Manager.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Global Product Manager to create internal, dealer and end-user training materials, webinars, video technical training, sales presentations and customer surveys.
- Support Global Product Manager and Marketing on the creation and updating of product and technical sales support documentation.
- Manage vehicle exhaust product pricing, pricelist and spare parts price list in line with Fire/EMS Segment Manager and global/local guidelines.
- Drive tradeshows and sales events including determining which events, developing marketing/sales activities around events, event set-up/break-down and participation in conjunction with Marketing and other Management personnel.
- Manage vehicle exhaust projects, including on-site installation and pre & post commissioning activities throughout North America and globally as required.
- Market research on industry regulations, funding and trends including e.g. exhaust and diesel fume trends and material for positioning Plymovent forward.
Minimum Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of proven industrial B2B sales and marketing experience within the ventilation/HVAC industry, or bid and spec market in similar industry or target segments, along with a Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical related field. We are looking for someone who can think strategically about the direction of the business, prioritize assignments handling multiple projects with tight deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. In addition to having excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, this position requires someone who has superior trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
Plymovent protects workers and the environment from hazardous vehicle exhaust and industrial fumes. Clean air is precious to us – and has been for more than 40 years. We take pride in designing and producing superior air filtration products that contribute to cleaner, safer and healthier workplaces for employees around the world.
Our mission: Clean air at work for everyone everywhere.
Clean air is something that most of us take for granted. We don’t! Everywhere people work, visible and invisible air pollutants such as vehicle exhaust, welding fumes, oil mist and dust are a hazard to people’s health. Plymovent is committed to providing its customers with innovative, high quality environmental solutions to ensure they provide clean air at work to their employees.
Plymovent has sales offices in the United States, Canada, France, Germany and The Netherlands; and production facilities in The Netherlands, Thailand and the United States. Plymovent is represented to the rest of the world by our dedicated network of authorized distributors and partners.
We currently have a Business Development Manager position available for our vehicle exhaust product program for the North America market.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you would like to have more information, you can contact Laura Wyatt (Director of Human Resources and Administration).
T +1 609 395 3519
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.