For our location in Cranbury, New Jersey (USA) we are looking for a fulltime:
INSIDE SALES / TECHNICAL SUPPORT (m/f)
Summary of Position in Organization
The Inside Sales/Technical Support position is responsible for supporting the Exhaust Extraction (EE) distribution channel in North America with quotations, system designs, technical troubleshooting and technical/product related inquiries. This position will work closely with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Product Management on sales and technical related activities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide sales and technical customer service for EE products to dealers and end users including quotation support, system designs, technical troubleshooting and technical/product related inquiries.
- Develop and maintain strong, thorough knowledge of company product and applications.
- Cultivate a professional and trusting rapport with dealer network.
- Identify and convey EE market needs to sales and Product Manager.
- Participate in tradeshows, customer training, product training and sales meetings throughout the US and Canada when required.
- Work with sales and technical personnel, along with Product Manager in supporting new product launches and new product development initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to create internal, dealer and end-user training materials, webinars, video technical training, sales presentations and customer surveys.
- Support Product Manager and marketing on the creation and updating of product and technical sales support documentation.
- Support sales, marketing and product management on conducting market research on industry regulations, funding and trends on exhaust and diesel fumes for positioning Plymovent forward.
- Travel of up to 30% primarily in US and Canada, periodically to Europe.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 2 years of experience in a B2B sales support role, preferably in the HVAC/Ventilation or technical/electrical related industry.
- Associate’s or Vocational degree in a business or technical related discipline.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual – ability to fluently read, write and orally speak Spanish preferred.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to switch gears quickly and effectively.
- Ability to interact by phone and in person with customers and project a positive company image while satisfying customer’s needs.
- Superior trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with quoting, CRM, and ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirited, solution minded, quick learner who has ability to drive business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
Plymovent protects workers and the environment from hazardous vehicle exhaust and industrial fumes. Clean air is precious to us – and has been for more than 40 years. We take pride in designing and producing superior air filtration products that contribute to cleaner, safer and healthier workplaces for employees around the world.
Our mission: Clean air at work for everyone everywhere.
Clean air is something that most of us take for granted. We don’t! Everywhere people work, visible and invisible air pollutants such as vehicle exhaust, welding fumes, oil mist and dust are a hazard to people’s health. Plymovent is committed to providing its customers with innovative, high quality environmental solutions to ensure they provide clean air at work to their employees.
Plymovent has sales offices in the United States, Canada, France, Germany and The Netherlands; and production facilities in The Netherlands, Thailand and the United States. Plymovent is represented to the rest of the world by our dedicated network of authorized distributors and partners.
We currently have a 'Inside Sales/Technical Support' position available for our vehicle exhaust product program for the North America market.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you would like to have more information, you can contact Laura Wyatt (Director of Human Resources and Administration).
T +1 609 395 3500
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.