to cover a vacant position that will be available in the company. The selected candidate will be supporting the growth of the company and developing the new products and capabilities to achieve common objectives contributing a sustainable development envi
This is an interesting position for a mid-career applicant for a career development in a medium size international manufacturing company located in Northern Thailand.
Responsibility and duties
- Prepare the Engineering plan and budget for the department according to the needs of the Management and coordinate and evaluate the execution with Engineering and technical personnel.
- Develop an action plan to improve quality, costs, safety and sustainability of manufactured items reducing waste.
- Propose and verify capability needs and process and assess quotes related to the purchase of additional equipment, tool modifications and necessary support services (training, subcontracting, etc.) for new products.
- Work closely with worldwide stakeholders, including R&D team in Netherlands.
- Provide general support to the Direction when required.
- Plan and coordinate runs and tests of prototype parts and verify and review the feasibility, the quality and manufacturing & equipment requirements.
- Coordinate with the areas involved (Production, Quality, Finance, HR, Materials and the Project manager) the Production Part Approval Process run.
- Validate together with the Quality and Industrialization manager each stage of the process.
- Coordinate, update and validate the Engineering changes (RFC’s).
- Creates required documentation making sure it is updated according product specifications: programming (machining, laser, press, punching), drawings, diagrams, FMEA, Work Instructions, etc.).
- Validates custom tools and equipment designed and made by the team.
Should have at least following qualifications:
- 3-5 years working experience in Engineering or Manufacturing environments with 1-2 years as active technical leader.
- Degree in Engineering, materials, technical Sciences or related fields.
- Knowledge of international quality standards (ISO, EN, UL, DIN,…)
- Extended knowledge of Solidworks, 3DExperience and PDM/PLM systems. Analytical ability with Excel sheets.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- People oriented, hands on and results driven. Passionate for a sustainable world.
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills in English (Thai would be an advantage).
- Along with leadership skills, competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
What we offer:
💼 5 days work week.
🌍 Contribute to reduce the carbon footprint giving a sustainable purpose to your time.
💡 Annual training and performance bonus.
🙊 English/Thai classes.
🤗 A great team and company to work with.
🗺️ International working environment.
🤻 Dynamic healthy free activities to join: football, running events, badminton, yoga…
Company provident fund.
🏥 Group private health insurance.
🚗 Food and transport allowances.
🚼 Parental leave.
Interested? Please send your motivation letter + resume to Fernando.Iturbe@plymovent.com