The MiniMan-75 is a metal tube extraction arm ideal for bench work and smaller working areas
The MiniMan-75 is ideal for all types of smaller dust and fume applications. Totally free from internal mechanisms, yet easily operated and fully flexible, the MiniMan provides efficiency and versatility in a class by itself. Soldering fumes, vapours and solvents are effectively extracted at low air volumes and the uninterrupted airflow allows for high air velocity, capturing coarse dust. It is suitable for all kinds of ductwork.
- Lab fumes
- Small dust collection operations
- Clear-thru design allows maximum air velocity, low pressure drop, low noise level and low energy cost
- Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
- Supplied fully assembled saves installation time
- Exterior joints allow ease of adjustment, smooth operation and ease of service
- 360-degree rotation
- Also available in the colour white for the removal of small dust and fumes in laboratories
This popular arm has a fan waiting!
Multiple MiniMan-75 arms can be combined with a FUA fan depending on the length of the arms.
Extraction fans for Miniman-75:
- FUA-1800 suitable for: 3-4 MiniMan arms
- FUA-2100 suitable for: 5-6 MiniMan arms
- FUA-3000 suitable for: 9-10 MiniMan arms
- FUA-4700 suitable for: 15-16 MiniMan arms
Step up your game against fumes, dust and mist with one of these options
MiniMan-75; Length of 3 or 5 ft (1 or 1.5 m), tube diameter: 3 in (75 mm). Recommended for detailed work, like soldering. In laboratories it can be used to extract small amounts of dust and fumes.
MiniMan-100; Length of 5 or 7 ft (1.5 or 2.1 m), tube diameter: 4 in (100 mm). Recommended for spot welding, grinding, polishing and large amounts of dust. In laboratories it can be used to extract large amounts of dust, fumes and mist.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.