The Silicone/Nomex®/Fiberglass Hose (SNF2) is designed to extract hazardous fumes generated by gasoline and diesel engines.
The Silicone/Nomex®/Fiberglass Hose (SNF2) is a lightweight, double ply exhaust hose that is ideally suited for Plymovent hose reels or fixed extractor units. SNF2 can endure high temperatures of up to 550°F (288°C) continuous. Intermittently, the SNF2 hose can endure 1250°F (677°C), provided fresh air is supplied.
Properties of the SNF2 exhaust hose
Hose wall is composed of double-ply fabric with an iron oxide silicone coated fiberglass inner layer and a silicone coated Nomex® outer layer. The external helix is made up of a spring steel wire and an external filament fiberglass cord.
- Heavy-duty vehicle workshops
- Public works service garages
- Mass transit service facilities
- Fleet maintenance facilities
- Vocational technical schools
- Vibration resistant
- Flame-resistant to UL94 criteria
- Compression ratio is 5:1
- Nomex® fabric material increases flexibility, material life and abrasion resistance
- Internal spring steel wire helix allows for a tight bending radius while maintaining a smooth interior
- Ideal for situations which call for flexing, as with hose reels and fixed extractor systems
- Resistant to most oils, solvents, ozone, water, fungus and alkalis
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The Silicone/Nomex®/Fiberglass Hose (SNF2) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
Booms / hose drops:
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• intermittent: up to 1250°F (677°C)