Hose Reel on Rail for flexible and efficient exhaust extraction
HRR combines the Plymovent SER hose reel and unique crab/trolley system to move the hose and nozzle along the Plymovent VSR rail, so multiple bays can be served.
The trolley travels outside of the rail profile, and the trolley duct opens the rubber seal lips within the profile. Typically, the exhaust fan for these systems is mounted remotely and connected to the top of the rail in one or multiple locations along the rail, using galvanized steel duct.
- Public works garages
- Auto-service centers
- Fleet maintenance facilities
- Vo-tech schools
- Ideal for use in facilities with multiple bays
- Operators can slide the hose reel left or right easily to the desired location
- Convenient storage of the exhaust extraction hose
- Maximum load 34 kg (75 lbs) (Dual spring)
Find a friend for this (lonely) hose reel
The Hose Reel on Rail can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Hose Reel Model Range
and 1050 models, but not the 1050-200 model.