The LM-2 “Junior Arm” is a compact and handy hose tube extraction arm
LM-2 “Junior Arm” is a compact and handy extraction arm designed specifically for schools, small working booths and areas with a low ceiling. The telescopic design of the LM-2 features a spring-balanced telescopic tube with a counterweight that can be pulled out and folded back concertina-fashion and can be angled and positioned exactly as required with just one finger. An efficient, versatile bench work source capture arm, always at hand and easy to reach.
- Maintenance welding
- Welding schools
- Welding booth applications
- Bench work
- Light welding activities
- Oily welding fumes
- Universal mounting bracket with ball-bearing and friction pad allows 360-degree rotation, ease of maneuvering and ensures maximum lifespan
- Support mechanism ensures stability, smooth operation and minimum restriction
- Telescopic tube enables working radius to be adjusted from a minimum of 1.0 m to a maximum of 2.0 m
- 360-degree ring handle allows for ease to reach and access from any position
This popular arm has a fan waiting!
The LM-2 can combined with
Extraction fan, recommended for small extraction systems.
A telescopic extraction hose of 3-4.6 m with nozzle.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Don't worry, we got a solution for your problem. Click here to get in touch with one of our experts.