The MEN is an exhaust nozzle made out of metal
The MEN nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
Recommended for engine testing and natural gas engine service facilities, the MEN nozzle can handle temperatures up to 550°F (300°C) continuous or up to 1200°F (650°C) intermittent. The MEN is designed to take in ambient cooling air thereby reducing the exhaust emission temperature.
The nozzle is made up of a powder coated metal pipe and a spring-loaded rubber lid. The lid shuts tight and functions as a damper when the nozzle is not being used. Operators can open the lid using an ergonomic handle.
- Fleet maintenance service facilities
- Public works garages
- Mass transit service garages
- Fire and emergency service stations
- Military facilities
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
Don't give exhaust gas a chance with one of these options
The MEN nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.