The Pneumatic Grabber® is an inflatable rubber nozzle for a soft connection to the vehicle
The Pneumatic Grabber® is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
This nozzle connects to the vehicle exhaust pipe via an inflatable rubber bladder. The Grabber can be deflated manually or automatically. The unique rubber construction is ideal for applications requiring a soft connection that will not damage the exhaust tail pipe. This nozzle is used mainly in areas where vehicles move in enclosed spaces such as fire stations.
- Fire stations
- EMS Stations
- Vehicle repair workshops, garages
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
- Manual or automatic deflation to disconnect the nozzle from the vehicle
- Tailpipes that require a soft connection
This nozzle needs a partner in crime
The Pneumatic Grabber® nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
Options and accessories
Scope of supply
(20 x 8 x 8 in.)