The REN is a rubber nozzle for vehicles with twin exhaust pipes
The REN nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
Recommended for today’s trucks, motorcycles, private cars and especially vehicles with twin exhaust pipes. The REN is designed to take in ambient cooling air thereby reducing the exhaust emission temperature. The nozzle is composed of moulded, high temperature resistant rubber. It also includes a CO-outlet for measuring emission values.
The REN-D is a variety of the REN nozzle that includes a damper to close off systems that are not in use.
- Car repair
- Service facilities
- Auto repair shops
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
- Loose fit over the tailpipe
- Hook and chain to connect
- Works with flush-mounted setups
- The oval adapter can work on dual exhaust pipes
- Bell nozzle can work on wide or twin pipes
A nozzle alone, won't do much!
The REN nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• 4” (100mm)
• 5” (125mm)
• 6” (150mm)