Compliance with CE & UKCA directives
Prevent irreparable hearing damage!
With prolonged exposure to noise (from 80 dB onward), hearing can be damaged. To the extent that it may lead to noise-induced hearing loss, a hearing impairment that does not heal.
The SAF, in combination with the recommended duct silencer, reduces noise by more than 10 dB, which significantly decreases the risk of hearing damage. Thanks to these sound-absorbing boxes, your colleagues can be productive in a responsible environment during prolonged tasks.
In- and outdoor use
The sound-absorbing box is neatly finished, and with a water-draining and load-bearing top plate, the SAF offers a professional and sleek appearance for indoors and outdoors.
For welding fume and vehicle exhaust removal
Additionally, SAF units are used for exhaust gas extraction in workshops and fire stations. SAF fans are available with various power ratings ranging from 0.75 to 7.5 kW at 50 Hz.
- Can reduce noise production by more than 10 dB with the recommended duct silencer
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Neatly finished for a professional and sleek appearance
- Fully automatic central welding fume extraction systems
- General filtration systems in combination with central filters
- Exhaust gas extraction in workshops and fire stations
- Spaces where noise pollution needs to be controlled
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• Relative humidity max. 80%
Sound Absorbing Fan (SAF) Product Data Sheet EN
TEV and Sound Absorbing Fan (SAF) Manual EN
Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS) valid as of 8 June 2011