An extraction arm mounted on a rail. Ideal for broad working areas in need of a wide reach.
The Traversing-KUA on an extraction rail is a unique product combination, where the most flexible extractor arm on the market has been mounted on a carriage that allows it to run along an extraction rail. The KUA-arm itself is technically, economically and aesthetically the perfect solution for small and medium-sized workplaces. Together with the extraction rail, the KUA arm is a flexible extractor for fumes and gases and its reach is limited only by the rail length. Ideal where no permanent workplaces exist or for extended working areas. The Traversing-KUA can rotate through 360 degrees and has a reach in radius of up to 4m, either side of the extraction rail.
- Broad working areas in need of a wide reach.
- Mounted on an extraction rail
- Universal mounting bracket with ball-bearing and friction pad allows for 360-degree rotation, ease of manoeuvring and ensures maximum lifespan
- 360-degree ring handle allows for ease of reach and access from any position
- Smooth aluminium tubing allows maximum airflow and reduces the overall weight and noise level
Don't give fumes and gases a chance with this extraction arm mounted on a rail
The KUA-160 extraction arm can be mounted to the rail system ERC-5.8. This rail system has a maximum length of 5.8m. With this option you can extend the reach of the KUA-arm with one ERC-5.8 rail system up to 9.8 m. The ERC-5.8 is connectable so the reach can be extended.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.