The Vertical Stack Rail is the solution for vehicles that have a top exhaust
The Vertical Stack Rail (VSR) is the solution for vehicles that have top exhaust and need to move through an apparatus bay or garage.
- Vehicles with vertical tailpipes
- Floating suspension
- Adjustable capture stack
- Fits any vehicle stack
- One-piece aluminium rail
- Expandable system to almost any length
- Adapter cone designed for empty and loaded vehicles
- Suitable for existing fire stations and new design-built stations
- 30 cm lateral movement to either side
- Flexible duct connection
- Sealing rubber lips
- Automatic return to position after lateral movement
- Secure wire; fail safe
Overhead exhaust stacks
The VSR system is designed for vehicles with overhead exhaust stacks. With no operator intervention needed, the “V” shaped catcher guides the vehicle tail pipe into the rail profile.
The rail profile is a free-floating system that allows side-to-side movement of the entire system and automatically aligns itself with the vehicle tail pipe.
Besides being completely code-compliant, the VSR system offers solid one-piece extruded aluminium rail profiles that provide strength and durability.
The VSR is the right choice if you want a vertical exhaust pipe, an exhaust removal system that is easy to use and ensures effective and efficient diesel exhaust gas removal.
TÜV SÜD certified product
The vertical stack rail VSR is certified by TÜV SÜD for safety and the production locations were monitored in Troisdorf (Germany) and Lamphun (Thailand).
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
• For multiple rails and a single fan, automatic motorized dampers turn on/off the system, reducing energy costs.
• Rubber seal lips in the rail profile trap harmful exhaust fumes as the vertical exhaust pipe travels through the rail.
• Rail profile is connected to duct system by a 6.3 in. (160 mm) diameter flexible hose that’s installed either on top (drive-through) or end (back-in) of profile.
• Rail length ranges from 19.6 to 120 ft (6 to 36,5 m)