Plymovent is the leading global supplier of products, systems and services for the extraction and filtration of polluted indoor air. We provide solutions that remove welding and cutting fumes, grinding dust and oil mist in the metalworking industry (“Industrial Products”). Additionally, we provide high-quality solutions for the capture and removal of vehicle exhaust gases in the work environment of vehicle mechanics and fire fighters worldwide (“Exhaust Extraction”). Our products contribute significantly to a cleaner, safer and healthier workplace – anywhere in the world.
For our business unit “Industrial Products” we are looking for a
Country Manager UK – Ireland
In the UK and Ireland, Plymovent has a successful and loyal network of reputable dealers and a solid installed base of customers who have been working with Plymovent for decades. The current Country Director will retire this year, and therefor Plymovent is seeking for a qualified successor.
In this role:
- You will be responsible for growing the turnover and profitability in the territory
- You will generate leads and follow up on leads generated through our online sales channels
- You are responsible for maintaining, supporting and, where relevant, growing the dealer network and customer base
- You will actively contribute to strategic planning, forecasting and development of the territory and the respective partners / dealers with jointly developed dealer account plans and strategy. Analysis, followed by recommendations / actions on turnover and margin per dealer. Evaluate knowledge level and training requirements
- You will drive both ‘Plug & Play’ sales as well as ‘Engineered Solutions’ and you will provide accurate and tailor made advice to dealers and end customers
- You will make your own quotes, with support from relevant colleagues where required
- You will work closely together with the back office, based in The Netherlands, and with other departments such as Project Engineering, Product Management and Marketing
- Initiate incentives and sales promotion programs
- You will be on the road visiting dealers and (potential) customers
- You will represent Plymovent at trade fairs, road shows and events
- You will actively drive / participate in social media campaigns
- You will give input and feedback to Product Management and Marketing on relevant market developments
- You will report to the Manager Benelux / France / UK
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent commercial, communication, negotiation and social skills
- Result oriented, pro-active, flexible and pragmatic
- Deal closer
- Open minded, thinking in solutions
- Minimum 5-10 years proven sales experience in an international B2B environment, engineered / customized solutions
- University degree in business management, economics or similar is preferred
- Capable of independently driving your own regions and partners forward
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, significant work experience in an international context
- Able to articulate the Plymovent strategy and uniqueness and develop a compelling proposition to Plymovent dealers and end users
- Experience in the ‘filtration & ventilation industry’ would be great
- Experience in selling complex engineered solutions
- You will be working from a home office
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with a highly qualified team of international professionals in a globally active company
- Immediate visibility of your own contribution to growing the business
- Flexible and creative collaboration with colleagues worldwide
- Be part of a fast-growing, dynamic business with cutting-edge technology
- Market competitive compensation package and benefits plus company car
Then send us your application letter and resume to Tom Engels (Manager Benelux / France / UK) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a look at this website or send Tom Engels an e-mail at above e-mail address.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!