The Fixed Extractor (FE) is a retractable hose drop that is a simple and economic solution to extract exhaust gases
The Fixed Extractor hose drop is the right choice if you need exhaust extraction but have limited space. With the extraction hose connected direct either to the ductwork or a fan (in the case of the FEF) you have an easy but efficient system in use.
- Easy to operate
- Efficient exhaust extraction
Easy to operate
The hose is very lightweight and easy to handle. The balancer supports you in this operation and keeps the hose in position when locked. When you are ready the hose is easy to store on the wall hose storage-holder.
Efficient exhaust extraction
The basic design of the FE and FEF can cope with any vehicle application. With a number of options, you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gases do not represent a risk for persons in the workshop.
Find a friend for this (lonely) hose drop
The Fixed Extractor can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.