The T-Flex telescopic extraction arm is a solution for use at workbenches and in fixed working areas.
The T-Flex is a wall-mounted telescopic extraction arm with a length of 1 m and a maximum reach of 1.4 m. It has a rotatable hood RotaHood. Incorporated into the hood is a throttle valve that can be fully opened, partially opened or completely closed to control airflow at hood opening. The arm features a focus extraction spoiler, which directs the air into the hood.
The arm is provided with an EasyLift advanced friction system for light, user friendly positioning of the arm. The telescopic construction enables the arm to extend over 15.75 in. (400 mm) which makes it ideal for small workstations or booth applications. The T-Flex is equipped with a mounting plate. It is suitable for stationary welding fume extraction systems only.
- Workbench applications
- Welding schools
- Maintenance welding
- RotaHood 360-degree friction-free rotatable extraction hood for easy positioning
- Light impact resistant industrial plastic tubes
- Standard Ø 200 mm smooth tubes to allow high capacity against low pressure drop
- Wall-mounted telescopic arm with a length of 1 m and a maximum reach of 1.4 m.
This arm needs a partner in crime
The T-Flex can be combined with:
Welding processes with light to medium intensity.
Stationary filter unit with a disposable filter used for light-duty or maintenance applications.
Stationary filter unit with a self-cleaning filter used for medium dry welding applications.
Step up your game against welding fumes with one of these options
Length of 1-1.4 m, for standard welding applications.
- T-Flex with counterweight
Length of 1.5-2.5 m, more precise positioning thanks to the counterweight, suitable for oily welding fumes.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
Scope of supply
T-Flex CE Declaration EN
Extraction Arms Brochure EN
The T-Flex is in accordance with the following directives:
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive
- EN ISO 12100:2010 - Safety of machinery - General principles for design - Risk assessment and risk reduction
- Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS)