Suitable for EURO 6 tailpipe configurations
The TSA nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s pneumatic rail systems and exhaust hose reels.
Fire vehicles that comply to EURO 6 regulations often have a unique tailpipe design in order to diffuse the high exhaust temperatures. These vehicles can now be connected to any existing Plymovent pneumatic system by using the Truck Side Adapter. The lower hose and nozzle can be positioned to different tailpipe configurations by the use of a spring steel adjustable rod that is positioned inside the lower hose.
The magnetic adapter uses a rare earth magnet that is easy to connect to any surface and disconnects automatically when the vehicle exits the station by use of a pneumatic cylinder. This TSA setup ensures extraction even after power failure.
- Fire stations
- Suitable for EURO 6 tailpipe configurations
- Uses a rare earth magnet to avoid electrical installation
- Automatic pneumatic disconnect
- Can be retrofitted to any existing Plymovent pneumatic system
This nozzle needs a partner in crime
The TSA nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• Inner flanges: aluminum
Scope of supply
(47 x 11 x 15 in.)