22 May 2018
The Crab Return System (CRS) fosters productivity by eliminating the need for an operator to physically retrieve the exhaust extraction hose and nozzle after they have been disconnected from a vehicle.
How CRS works
Attach one of the extraction nozzles to the vehicle’s exhaust tailpipe. As the vehicle moves through the facility, the CRS enables the hose to move along with it. When the vehicle exits the facility, the nozzle can be detached manually by the user or automatically. The CRS returns the nozzle and hose to the original starting position by the operator via a remote control, or automatically via a sensor.
- Easily retrofitted on existing Plymovent STR Internal Crab systems as well as External Crab systems.
- Easy installation: CRS is delivered in an easy to install package.
- Providing excellent protection against hazardous exhaust gasses.
- The CRS cable sets are available in 3 sizes: 10, 20 and 30 meters (33, 66 and 99 ft).
- Reduces hose lengths: CRS enables the nozzle to move efficiently along with the vehicle reducing the amount of hose needed.
- Fosters productivity: As soon as the vehicle enters the facility, an operator can hook up the hose to the exhaust tailpipe once, for more efficient labour time.
The Crab Return System can be combined with: