The MistWizardTM is the perfect solution for single or multiple machine tool applications
MistWizard is designed to be direct mounted on a machine tool with no need for ducting or use of additional floor space. The filter will effectively collect the coolant mist and smoke from the machine process and return the recovered coolant back to the machine tool. The filter unit is provided with a range of options to allow easy, fast installation.
MistWizard™ is a self-contained coolant recovery system, which allows you the ability to direct mount the MistWizard™ to your machine tool and remote mount a central exhaust fan to create a system installation. The advantage of a central system installation is that you can operate up to 12 MW-2 units just using one fan. This in combination with the use of an energy saving DCV-Controller will cut your energy consumption of the system by 25-50%
- Direct mounting on CNC machines.
- Efficient filtration of oil mist and fumes
- Low installation cost
- Low energy consumption
- Dedicated filter unit for one machine tool
- Low operation cost
The MistWizard™ will give you!
- Filtering efficiency Energy consumption
- Employee moral Maintenance cost
- Company image Operating cost
- Production output Installation cost
- Return on investment Purchase cost
This is how the MistWizard™ works
- Coolant saturated air is drawn in to the AquaSpin™ inlet where it centrifugally separates coolant mist particle down to 1µm.
- Particles less then 1µm will travel to the Coolant-Tec™ coalescing filter. This filter has the ability to collect particles as small as 0.3µm with an efficiency up to 99.97%.
- The air will continue through a spark resistant fan, where the clean air can be recycled back to the work space or exhausted to the atmosphere which ever you choose
This mechanical filter needs a partner in crime
The MistWizard can be combined with one of the following fans:
Suitable for 2 MistWizard units, Air volume total 2200 m3/h / 1294 CFM.
- TEV-585 50Hz / 60Hz
Suitable for 5 MistWizard units, Air volume total 4950 m3/h / 2912 CFM.
Suitable for 7 MistWizard units, Air volume total 7150 m3/h / 4206 CFM.
Suitable for 9 MistWizard units, Air volume total 9900 m3/h / 5824 CFM.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.