The NEC extension crane gives your extraction arms even more reach
The NEC-2 is a wall-mounted extension crane. It is used to extend the reach of an extraction arm to cover very large and/or multiple work areas. The NEC-2 is provided with the HandyStop system to lock the base in the desired position (5 possibilities). The NEC-2 can be extended by an extra 2 m to obtain a reach of 4 m.
- Light impact resistant industrial plastic tubes
- Standard 200 mm smooth tubes to allow for high capacity against low pressure drop
- HandyStop to lock boom in desired position
- 4 m boom version with adaptable friction middle hinge to allow for optimal balance between stability and flexibility
Go above and beyond and extend the reach of these extraction arms
Flexible extraction arm, extend your reach to a maximum of 8 meters.
Ultra flexible extraction arm, extend your reach to a maximum of 8 meters.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Don't worry, we got a solution for your problem. Click here to get in touch with one of our experts.
Physical dimensions and properties
Scope of supply
The NEC extension crane is in accordance with the following directive:
- Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS)