Entry model hose tube extraction arm
The EconomyArm provides the performance and features that previously only more expensive arms could offer. It comes in 3 lengths and the spring-balanced support mechanism and friction brake guarantee smooth operation inside the entire working radius. The EconomyArm also comes as a standing model that fits directly to all Plymovent mobile extraction units and can be used in applications with low ceiling heights where a low mounting position is needed.
- Maintenance welding / low usage
- Work bench applications
- Universal mounting bracket with ball-bearing and friction pad allows 360-degree rotation and ease of maneuvering and ensures maximum lifespan
- Support mechanism ensures stability, smooth operation and minimum restriction
- 360-degree ring handle allows for ease to reach and access from any position
- Tube diameter: 160 mm (6 in)
- Suitable for working areas with a low ceiling
Find a friend for this (lonely) arm
The EconomyArm Hanging combines with the following items:
Extraction fan, recommended for small extraction systems.
Extension crane that can extend the reach by 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 or 4.5 meter (5, 8, 11.5, 15 ft). The maximum reach with the FlexMax is 8.5 m (28 ft).
- ERC-5.8 rail system
Extend the reach of your KUA arm with 5.8 m (19 ft), the rails are connectable so the reach can be extended to your needs.
The EconomyArm Standing combines with the following mobile welding fume extractors:
Disposable filter. Entry level extractor for light intensity welding. 1 coil of solid welding wire or 7,5 kg (16.5 lbs) of welding electrodes per month. Can be used for steel and stainless-steel applications. W-3 compliant ✔
Self-cleaning filter. Professional unit for high intensity welding. More than 2 coils of solid welding wire or 15 kg (33 lbs) of welding electrodes per month.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.