Extend the reach of your extraction arm with the FlexMax extension crane
FlexMax™ is an extension crane that is connected to an EconomyArm or KUA extraction arm. Combined with an extraction arm, it has a radius of about 8.5 meters (28 ft). FlexMax™ is the perfect extension to your welding arm to cover large working areas with a low ceiling. It is unmatched in its ability to reach high positions and locations far from the arm’s mounting position. Very handy when it comes to reaching into and under workpieces, or when you need to mount the arm at a lower height.
- Maintenance and production welding for large working areas
- Extend the reach of EconomyArm and KUA extraction arms.
- Universal mounting bracket with ball-bearing and friction pad allows 360-degree rotation, ease of manoeuvring and ensures maximum lifespan
- Support mechanism ensures stability, smooth operation and minimum restriction
- Inner arm can carry tools and accessories up to 50 kg (110 lbs)
- The hood can be positioned anywhere within a radius of about 9 m (29.5 ft) and up to 8 m (26 ft) in height (largest model)
Extend the reach of your extraction arm
The crane consists of a frame with a metal tube with a maximum length of 4,5 m (15 ft). The wall hinge provides utmost flexibility. The crane is provided with hooks for the suspension of e.g. a wire feeder, cables and tools.
This extension crane needs a partner in crime
The FlexMax extension crane can be attached to the following extraction arms:
Is a hose tube extraction arm ideal for light welding activities at and near workbenches. The maximum reach with the FlexMax is 8.5 m (28 ft).
Is an aluminium tube extraction arm ideal for small and medium sized workplaces. It is specially designed to extract fume, gases and oil mist contaminants. The maximum reach with the FlexMax is 8.5 m (28 ft).
Go above and beyond with this extension for your extraction arm
- FlexMax-15; 1550 mm (61 in.), 28 kg (62 lbs)
- FlexMax-25; 2550 mm (100 in.), 40 kg (88 lbs)
- FlexMax-35; 3550 mm (140 in.), 61 kg (134 lbs)
- FlexMax-45; 4550 mm (179 in.), 73 kg (161 lbs)
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.