The FumeCaddie™ is portable vehicle exhaust extractor for indoors
The FumeCaddie™ is a mobile extraction unit designed to capture exhaust fumes at the source emitted by any vehicle or apparatus running indoors and extract them from the building. The FumeCaddie™ can be connected directly to the vehicle or apparatus exhaust pipe with an easy-to-use nozzle.
The FumeCaddie™ can be connected to any 100 mm (4 in.)* hose and Plymovent nozzle to be quickly connected directly to a vehicle, SUV, truck, recreational vehicle, motorcycle or any other type of engine exhaust tailpipe.
The FumeCaddie’s™ portable exhaust fan will remove the fumes from the source through a suction hose and deliver them to the outside of the structure through the exhaust hose**. The extractor consists of a single phase 50 Hz fan, a 5 m (16 ft) power cord and a motor starter with thermal breaker, all assembled on an easy to maneuver, ergonomic cart.
- Service facilities
- Truck repair
- Installs in 5 minutes
- Integrated thermal breaker
- Excellent movability
- Compatible with all Plymovent hoses
- 5 m (16’) electrical cord with 240V plug
This mobile extraction unit needs a partner in crime!
A combination of the following products can be attached to the FumeCaddie™:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
* Click here for the FumeCaddie™ model in North America.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
(27 x 16 x 42 in.)
relative humidity max. 80%
Options and accessories
Scope of supply
(47 x 39 x 24 in.)