The EH is a high-quality crush resistant hose
The EH is a high-quality hardened hose designed for exhaust gas temperatures up to 200ºC (392ºF)*.
- areas where vehicles might drive over the hose.
- fire and emergency service stations
- military facilities
- Resistant to all chemicals present in exhaust fumes
- Highly flexible and compressible
- Vibration resistant
- Crush resistant
- Protected, flow-optimizing exterior folds
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The highly crush resistant hose (EH) exhaust hose can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER**
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
Booms / hose drops:
- Magnetic grabber
- Pneumatic grabber
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
* When correctly applied with exhaust gas funnels and sufficient fresh air supply (approx. 50%)
** Please note that you can only use the EH hose in combination with a SER if the operating temperature does not exceed 80 ºC / 176 ºF
*** Please make sure that your nozzle and hose temperature properties match
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.