The MiniMan-100 is an extraction arm for spot welding, mist collection, laboratory applications, grinding and polishing.
The MiniMan-100 is totally free from internal mechanisms. This 100 mm diameter arm is ideal for grinding, polishing and other types of high-dusting operations. The uninterrupted airflow means maximum extraction efficiency and lowest possible pressure drop. When considering the range of design benefits and quality that lasts, the MiniMan-100 mm is a favourite choice for professionals. It is suitable for all kinds of ductwork.
- Spot welding
- Grinding and polishing
- Laboratory applications
- Mist collection
- Clear-thru design allows maximum air velocity, low pressure drop, low noise level and low energy cost
- Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
- Supplied fully assembled saves installation time
- Exterior joints allow for ease of adjustment, smooth operation and ease of service
- 360-degree rotation
- Available in white and stainless steel to meet the demanding requirements of the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industry
- Available in an ATEX version (for explosive environments)
This popular arm has a fan waiting!
Multiple MiniMan-100 arms can be combined with a FUA fan depending on the length of the arms.
- FUA-2100 suitable for: 2-3 MiniMan arms
- FUA-3000 suitable for: 3-4 MiniMan arms
- FUA-4700 suitable for: 4-5 MiniMan arms
Step up your game against fumes, dust and mist with one of these options
MiniMan-75; Length of 1 or 1.5 m, tube diameter: 75 mm. Recommended for detailed work, like soldering. In laboratories it can be used to extract small amounts of dust and fumes
MiniMan-100; Length of 1.5 or 2.1 m, tube diameter: 100 mm. Recommended for spot welding, grinding, polishing and large amounts of dust. In laboratories it can be used to extract large amounts of dust, fumes and mist
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.