AeroGuard - redefine your air quality
The air we breathe has an impact on our well-being. With the AeroGuard Air Monitor, you take control of your air filtration, get real-time transparency and assurance. The air monitor includes a free mobile app (available for iOS and Android devices) and a comprehensive web portal, offering profound insight into your indoor environment like never before.
What sets the AeroGuard apart is its intuitive approach to air quality monitoring. In a single glance, you can decipher the air you breathe, empowering you with the information you need to make informed decisions. The AeroGuard is equipped with a diverse array of sensors and diligently watches over your environment, monitoring for an array of pollutants and climate factors that impact your comfort and well-being.
Monitoring multiple pollutants and climate factors
- Particulate matter (PM) 1
- Particulate matter (PM) 2.5
- Particulate matter (PM) 4
- Particulate matter (PM) 10
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Atmospheric pressure
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Index
Monitor from everywhere. Anytime.
The AeroGuard app is a software application designed to provide real-time information about air quality. The app collects the data of all the sensors, so you can easily monitor the air quality from your mobile or tablet. The information includes measurements of pollutants and climate factors like particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, Humidity, Sound, Atmospheric pressure, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Within the app, you'll be able to access the gathered data daily, weekly, or monthly.
In addition to using the AeroGuard app, the AeroGuard devices can also be monitored through a dedicated web portal. This web-based platform offers the same comprehensive information as the app, with unrestricted access to a complete repository of historical data, ensuring an extensive record of information.
LED ring and quality levels
The prominently displayed 360° LED ring allows you to focus on the contaminant that matters most to you. With a simple choice made during setup, you are poised to stay perpetually updated, equipped to address the very essence of your air quality. With the LED ring you have a quick and easily understandable visual representation of air quality levels.
- Green (Good): When the LED ring is green, it indicates that the air quality is within acceptable limits. This typically means that the concentration of pollutants is low, and the air is safe to breathe.
- Yellow (Moderate): A yellow LED ring suggests moderate air quality. While it might not be harmful to most people, those who are sensitive to air pollution might want to take precautions.
- Red (Unhealthy): A red LED ring signifies that the air quality has deteriorated and is entering unhealthy levels. People, especially those with respiratory issues, and the elderly, should avoid prolonged exposure.
Optional activation for an external device
If preferred, you have the option to define a single metric along with a specified threshold value. Should the indoor air quality exceed this threshold, AeroGuard can initiate an activation signal to an external system. This signal could, for example, activate your HVAC system or sound an alert.
- Monitoring multiple pollutants and climate factors
- Real-time data display
- Historical data visualization
- Free mobile app
- Factory plan with (customized) air monitor alerts
- Get actionable insights
- Improve health and safety
- Access for multiple users
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.