07 September 2021
Recently Plymovent received the renewed TÜV SÜD certification for some of our exhaust extraction systems. For Plymovent safety, security and sustainability are key. That’s the reason why we work together with TÜV SÜD already for a long time.
To get this TÜV SÜD certificate several Plymovent exhaust extraction systems were tested for safety and the production locations were monitored in Troisdorf (Germany) and Lamphun (Thailand). This shows that our products adhere to high quality standards and have a proven track record in the challenging industry of exhaust extraction systems and products.
Which exhaust extraction systems received the certification?
- Plymovent’s Sliding Balancer Track Pneumatic (SBTP) and Sliding Balancer Track Magnetic (SBTM).
- These SBT systems are predominantly used in single, back-in garage applications.
- Straight Rail system STRP (Pneumatic) and STRM (Magnetic)
- These rail systems are designed for drive-through applications with up to four vehicles parked in tandem.
- Plymovent’s Mini Rail Profile (MRPP and MRPM)
- The Vertical Stack Rail (VSR)
- This system is the ideal solution for vehicles that have a top exhaust and need to move through a garage or station. The rail profile is a system that allows side-to-side movement of the entire system and automatically aligns itself with the vehicle tailpipe. The Vertical Stack Rail (VSR) is the ideal solution for heavy-duty vehicles that move through a truck garage and (airport) fire station.
- Vehicle Square Rail system
- The square rail profile in VSRX provides exceptional airflow volume to support apparatus bays in which two to four heavy-duty vehicles are aligned. This Rail system is using either the magnetic (VSRXM) or pneumatic grabber (VSRXP).
Having a product with TÜV SÜD certification
The TÜV SÜD certification means a sampling of the product has been tested for safety and found to meet the minimum requirements of the German Product Safety Act. It demonstrates to the outside world that quality, safety and high industry standards are an integral part of our DNA. TÜV SÜD-certified products are rigorously tested and can be universally distinguished by consumers and traders.
TÜV SÜD has become a trusted partner of choice when it comes to safety, security and sustainability. TÜV SÜD performs sovereign tasks in the fields of vehicle monitoring, driver licensing and equipment, and product safety. Anticipating technological developments, facilitating change, defining standards, and going beyond regulatory compliance. Those are the key values and goals that sum up the mission of TÜV SÜD.
-> More information about the TÜV SÜD certification process and the related Plymovent products
can be read in our blog.