The Straight Rail (STR) is the preferred system for drive-through apparatus bays
The STR system is designed to connect to any motor vehicle tail pipe and captures virtually 100% of the exhaust emissions. This system is ideal for drive-through bays or for bays with up to four vehicles parked in tandem.
- The preferred system for drive-through apparatus bays
- Bays with up to four vehicles parked in tandem
- Models to handle up to 30 meters
- Exhaust hose sizes for all vehicle types
- Door-to-door removal of harmful emissions
- Speed-absorbing shock system
- Front and rear door release
- Expandable design
- Accommodates up to four vehicles in tandem
- Adjustable release points depending on speed of all-out release
The system is fully automatic, from the fan activation to the automatic release from the exiting vehicle. There is a one-step connection to the system as the vehicle enters a garage.
The STR is the right choice if you want an exhaust removal system that is easy to use and ensures effective and efficient diesel exhaust gas removal for multiple vehicles in line.
TÜV SÜD certified product
The straight rail system STR is available in 2 version. The Straight Rail system Pneumatic (STRP) and Straight Rail system Magnetic (STRM). Both versions are certified by TÜV SÜD for safety and the production locations were monitored in Troisdorf (Germany) and Lamphun (Thailand).
A rail system alone, won't do much!
The Straight Rail can be attached to a combination of the the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Facility and Vehicle Requirements
Occupational Health Benefits
Recommended Air Velocity
• upper hose and metal saddle
• lower hose with Safety Disconnect Handle and either Magnetic or Pneumatic Grabber® nozzle, based on operator preference and station design.