The Sliding Balancer Track is the preferred system for back-in garage applications
The Sliding Balancer Track is designed to connect to any motor vehicle tail pipe, capturing virtually 100% of the exhaust emissions. This system is used in single, back-in garage applications where the vehicle tail pipe is within 12 meters of the door.
- Fire stations
- Ideal for single bay applications
- Back-in bays up to 12 meters (39.4 ft) deep
- Exhaust hose sizes for all vehicle types
- Auto-disconnect at exit door
- Speed absorbing shock system
- Automatic start/stop of fan by an exhaust sensor
- Adjustable release points depending on vehicle speed
The system is fully automatic, from the fan activation to the automatic release from the exiting vehicle. There is a one-step connection to the system as the vehicle enters a garage.
The Sliding Balancer Track is right for your application if you want an exhaust removal system you can connect at the door before backing in and automatically disconnect when you leave.
TÜV SÜD certified product
The Sliding Balancer Track is available in 2 versions. The Slider Balancer Track Pneumatic (SBTP) and Slider Balancer Track Magnetic (SBTM). Both versions are certified by TÜV SÜD for safety and the production locations were monitored in Troisdorf (Germany) and Lamphun (Thailand).
The SBT is the right choice if you are looking for an exhaust removal system that is easy to use and ensures effective and efficient diesel exhaust gas removal.
A rail system alone, won't do much!
The Sliding Balancer Track can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Facility and Vehicle Requirements
Occupational Health Benefits
• lower hose with Safety Disconnect Handle, designed with a
round handle and large grips, and Grabber® nozzle.