The MistEliminator-31 is a modular filter system for effective removal of oil mist
The MistEliminator reduces the background concentration of oil mist in lathes or dedicated (CNC) machine centres during metalworking processes. The MistEliminator-3 series stationary units are developed for the filtration process of applications that release oil mist during metalworking processes. All filter units and filter banks are modular and can be tailored to your needs.
- Light applications using coolant or lubricant
- Low-speed metalworking processes such as; grinding, drilling, sawing and hardening
- Sticky, high viscosity oil mist
- Collecting polluted oil with solid particles
- Minimum Quantity Lubrication applications. (MQL)
- Applications where oil mist or oil smoke arises when metalworking fluids (MWF’s) are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the metalworking process. MWF is a generic term and used as a coolant or lubricant.
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Minimise health risks in the workplace
- Safe work environment
- Improved productivity
- Reduced maintenance/operational costs
The ME-31 is based on a 4-step filtration method, where the filtered air is channelled outside. The remaining oil drops down into the oil container beneath the unit.
Step up your game against oil mist with one of these options!
Max airflow of 3000 m3/h (1750 CFM), 4-step filtration method.
- ME-32 HEPA
Max airflow of 3000 m3/h (1750 CFM), 5-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
- ME-31 Banks
Max airflow between 6000 - 15000 m3/h (3500 - 8750 CFM), 4-step filtration method, single or dual base filter banks.
- ME-32 Banks HEPA
Max airflow between 6000 - 15000 m3/h (3500 - 8750 CFM), 5-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air, single or dual base filter banks.
Find a friend for this (lonely) filter
The MistEliminator-31 can be combined with the following fan:
Need a solution for heavy applications with a clean oil residue?
Click here to view the MistEliminator 4-series with 5- or 6 filter stages!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%