The MistEliminator-32 Banks HEPA is a modular filter system for effective removal of oil mist
The MistEliminator reduces the background concentration of oil mist in lathes or dedicated (CNC) machine centres during metalworking processes. The MistEliminator-3 series stationary units are developed for the filtration process of applications that release oil mist during metalworking processes. All filter units and filter banks are modular and can be tailored to your needs.
- Light applications using coolant or lubricant
- Low-speed metalworking processes such as; grinding, drilling, sawing and hardening
- Sticky, high viscosity oil mist
- Collecting polluted oil with solid particles
- Minimum Quantity Lubrication applications. (MQL)
- Applications where oil mist or oil smoke arises when metalworking fluids (MWF’s) are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the metalworking process. MWF is a generic term and used as a coolant or lubricant.
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Minimise health risks in the workplace
- Safe work environment
- Energy saving
- Improved productivity
- Reduced maintenance/operational costs
An additional HEPA filter is recommended in case of recirculation. Recirculation ensures that expensively heated or cooled air stays within the workplace. Not only does this save energy, it also reduces your heating and ventilation costs.
The MistEliminator-32 Banks HEPA is based on a 5-step filtration method. It has an additional HEPA filter added, for recirculation of the filtered air. The remaining oil drops down into the oil container beneath the unit.
- ME-32/2: Max airflow of 6000 m3/h (3500 CFM), single base filter banks.
- ME-32/3: Max airflow of 9000 m3/h (5250 CFM), single base filter banks.
- ME-32/4: Max airflow of 12.000 m3/h (7000 CFM), dual base filter banks that are composed of two interconnected single base ones.
- ME-32/5: Max airflow of 15.000 m3/h (8750 CFM), dual base filter banks that are composed of two interconnected single base ones.
Step up your game against oil mist with one of these options!
Max airflow of 3000 m3/h (1750 CFM), 4-step filtration method.
- ME-32 HEPA
Max airflow of 3000 m3/h (1750 CFM), 5-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
- ME-31 Banks
Max airflow between 6000 - 15000 m3/h (3500 - 8750 CFM), 4-step filtration method, single or dual base filter banks.
- ME-32 Banks HEPA
Max airflow between 6000 - 15000 m3/h (3500 - 8750 CFM), 5-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air, single or dual base filter banks.
Need a solution for heavy applications with a clean oil residue?
Click here to view the MistEliminator 4-series with 5- or 6 filter stages!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%