The MistEliminator-41 is a modular filter system for effective removal of oil mist
The MistEliminator reduces the background concentration of oil mist in lathes or dedicated (CNC) machine centres during metalworking processes. The MistEliminator-4 series stationary units are developed for the filtration process of applications that release oil mist during metalworking processes. All filter units and filter banks are modular and can be tailored to your needs.
- High-speed CNC machine tool processes
- Heavy applications using coolant or lubricant
- Clean oil residue
- Substantial amounts of low viscosity oil mist
- Applications where oil mist or oil smoke arises when metalworking fluids (MWF’s) are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the metalworking process. MWF is a generic term and used as a coolant or lubricant.
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Minimise health risks in the workplace
- Safe work environment
- Improved productivity
- Reduced maintenance/operational costs
The ME-41 is based on a 5-step filtration method, where the filtered air is channelled outside. The remaining oil drops down into the oil container beneath the unit.
Don’t give oil mist a chance with one of these options!
Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 5-step filtration method.
- ME-42 HEPA
Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
- ME-41 Banks
Max airflow between 4000 - 10000 m3/h (2350 - 5875 CFM), 5-step filtration method, single or dual base filter banks.
- ME-42 Banks HEPA
Max airflow between 4000 - 10000 m3/h (2350 - 5875 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air, single or dual base filter banks.
Plug & Play
- ME-42 HEPA with integrated fan
No need for ducting, low noise level, fan power: 1,1 - 2,2 kW, Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
Find a friend for this (lonely) filter
The MistEliminator-41 can be combined with the following fan:
Need a solution for light applications or applications with a sticky oil residue?
Click here to view the MistEliminator 3-series with 4- or 5 filter stages!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%
Options and accessories
Scope of supply
Features & Benefits
ME-41_42 Product Data Sheet EN
ME-41_42 Banks Product Data Sheet EN
MistEliminator Manual EN
MistEliminator Banks Manual EN
MistEliminator CE Declaration EN
The MistEliminator-42/F1 and -42/F2 are in accordance with the following directives:
- Machine Directive 2006/42 EC
- EMC 2014/30 EU
- LVD 2014/35 EU
- ErP Directive 2009/125 EC