The MistEliminator-42 Banks HEPA is a modular filter system for effective removal of oil mist
The MistEliminator reduces the background concentration of oil mist in lathes or dedicated (CNC) machine centres during metalworking processes. The MistEliminator-4 series stationary units are developed for the filtration process of applications that release oil mist during metalworking processes. All filter units and filter banks are modular and can be tailored to your needs.
- High-speed CNC machine tool processes
- Heavy applications using coolant or lubricant
- Clean oil residue
- Substantial amounts of low viscosity oil mist
- Applications where oil mist or oil smoke arises when metalworking fluids (MWF’s) are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the metalworking process. MWF is a generic term and used as a coolant or lubricant.
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Minimise health risks in the workplace
- Safe work environment
- Improved productivity
- Reduced maintenance/operational costs
- Energy saving; in case of recirculation
The ME-42 Banks HEPA is based on a 6-step filtration method, for recirculation of the filtered air. The remaining oil drops down into the oil container beneath the unit.
An additional HEPA filter is recommended in case of recirculation. Recirculation ensures that expensively heated or cooled air stays within the workplace. Not only does this save energy, it also reduces your heating and ventilation costs.
- ME-42/2: Max airflow of 4000 m3/h (2350 CFM), single base filter banks.
- ME-42/3: Max airflow of 6000 m3/h (3525 CFM), single base filter banks.
- ME-42/4: Max airflow of 8000 m3/h (4700 CFM), dual base filter banks that are composed of two interconnected single base ones.
- ME-42/5: Max airflow of 10.000 m3/h (5875 CFM), dual base filter banks that are composed of two interconnected single base ones.
Step up your game against oil mist with one of these options!
Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 5-step filtration method.
- ME-42 HEPA
Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
- ME-41 Banks
Max airflow between 4000 - 10000 m3/h (2350 - 5875 CFM), 5-step filtration method, single or dual base filter banks.
- ME-42 Banks HEPA
Max airflow between 4000 - 10000 m3/h (2350 - 5875 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air, single or dual base filter banks.
Plug & Play
- ME-42 HEPA with integrated fan
No need for ducting, low noise level, fan power: 1,1 - 2,2 kW, Max. 2000 m3/h (1175 CFM), 6-step filtration method, additional HEPA filter, suitable for recirculation of the filtered air.
Find a friend for this (lonely) filter
The MistEliminator-42 HEPA can be combined with the following fan:
Need a solution for light applications or applications with a sticky oil residue?
Click here to view the MistEliminator 3-series with 4- or 5 filter stages!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• relative humidity max. 80%
Options and accessories (selection required)
Scope of supply
ME-41_42 Product Data Sheet EN
ME-41_42 Banks Product Data Sheet EN
MistEliminator Manual EN
MistEliminator Banks Manual EN
MistEliminator CE Declaration EN
The MistEliminator-42/F1 and -42/F2 are in accordance with the following directives:
- Machine Directive 2006/42 EC
- EMC 2014/30 EU
- LVD 2014/35 EU
- ErP Directive 2009/125 EC