The TEV is an energy saving central fan
The TEV series ventilation fans are designed for use as central fans. These fans are equipped with lightweight aluminium impellers, suited to exhaust gases, volatile fumes and dust. Matched inlet and outlet areas, together with the optimized impellers, ensure even airflow, high capacity and low noise level.
Step up your game against exhaust gas, welding fumes, dust and oil mist with one of these options
- TEV-385; 0,75 kW (1 HP), 32 kg (71 lbs)
- TEV-585; 2,2 kW (3 HP), 51 kg (112 lbs)
- TEV-765; 4 kW (5 HP), 71 kg (157 lbs)
- TEV-985; 7,5 kW (10 HP), 81 kg (179 lbs)
- High efficiency
- Energy saving
- Easy mount housing
- Controllable by frequency inverter
- Big extraction system with multiple extraction points for removal of vehicle exhausts, welding fumes, oil mist or dust.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
Scope of supply
The TEV is in accordance with the following directives:
• Machine Directive 2006/42 EC
• LVD 2014/35 EU
• ErP Directive 2009/125 EC
Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS) valid as of 8 June 2011
Plymovent certifies that the products shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA Seal. The ratings shown comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Ratings Program.