Plymovent’s market-leading High Temperature Exhaust Hose (HT)
The HT is intended to be used for fire and emergency services stations with heavy-duty vehicles that generate high temperature hazardous exhaust fumes. E.g. 2007 and newer diesel vehicles that contain aftertreatment technologies such as a diesel particulate filter.
The HT is a high-quality, flame and abrasion resistant hose that can withstand temperatures up to 900˚F (482°C) continuous in a properly designed system. Intermittently, the HT hose can endure 1050°F (566°C) provided there is a sufficient supply of fresh air.
- Fire stations
- Emergency Services stations
- Fire and Emergency Service Stations
- Fire and Emergency Training Centers
- Hose wall is made of a proprietary multi-layer, high temperature synthetic fabric hose
- External helix is made up of spring steel wire and a synthetic wear strip for abrasion resistance
- Lower hose is constructed with a proprietary semi-rigid material to ensure proper operation with Plymovent Grabbers
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The High Temperature Hose (HT) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• intermittent: up to 1050°F (566°C)
(1,8 m, 3,7 m, 4,4 m, 5,2 m, 5,8 m)
• Pneumatic Grabber