Easy to operate - “Click and Seal”
The Magnetic Grabber® is a vehicle exhaust removal device that through a conical design, integrated magnets and centre self-alignment, provides very quick, easy and controlled connection and disconnection to a vehicle’s exhaust system. This nozzle is used mainly in areas where the vehicle is moving through an enclosed space, like fire stations.
The conical design makes attaching the Magnetic Grabber® to the vehicle extremely user friendly. At the sound of a clear “click” you know you have a correctly “sealed” connection of the system to the vehicle, minimizing the danger of diesel exhaust emissions in the station. The strategically positioned magnets ensure a good connection to the vehicle, as well as a controlled automatic disconnect when the vehicle exits the station.
The Magnetic Grabber® won the red dot product design award 2011. The red dot design award dates back to 1955 and is the world’s largest and most distinguished design competition.
- Fire stations
- Emergency medical services
- Airport ARFF stations
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
- Click and seal concept
- Self-aligning nozzle
Magnetic Grabber® Stainless Steel BlackArmour
The Plymovent Magnetic Grabber® Stainless Steel BlackArmour is a durable Magnetic Grabber® that is resilient to the most extreme and aggressive winter road treatment chemicals.
Due to the highly durable coating, as well as utilizing a very special blend stainless steel magnetic alloy, it will increase system life and therefore reduce the total cost of ownership.
The Magnetic Grabber® Stainless Steel BlackArmour has the same proven concept functionality “click and seal” nozzle and is added onto the existing product portfolio. Advantages of the Magnetic Grabber® Stainless Steel BlackArmour:
- Stainless steel tailpipe adapter
- Extreme high corrosion resistant nozzle
- High abrasion resistance against mechanical damage
- Non-invasive stainless steel clamping mechanism
Plymovent source capture systems
The Magnetic Grabber® can be connected to the product range of fans and control equipment of Plymovent. A Plymovent system enables you to get fully automatic control of your products in the most efficient way, saving you money and bringing you clean air at work.
Don't give exhaust gas a chance with one of these options
The Internal Grabber® can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF) : EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose : SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• stainless steel
• EPDM rubber
• stainless steel
• EPDM rubber
• charcoal black finish
When the maximum temperature is exceeded there is a small risk that theelectro-zinc plated layer will start to peel.