The Standard temperature exhaust hose is used for fire and emergency service stations
The ST exhaust hose is intended for exhaust extraction in fire and emergency services stations with diesel engine vehicles, which emit hazardous exhaust fumes.
The ST hose is an abrasion-resistant and highly flexible hose. It is made of a high-quality synthetic fabric that can withstand temperatures up to 204°C (400°F). Intermittently, the ST hose can endure 316°C (600°F) provided there is a sufficient supply of fresh air.
- Fire stations
- Emergency Services stations
- Fire and Emergency Service Stations
- Fire and Emergency Training Centers
- Hose wall is made of a fabric hose
- External helix is made up of spring steel wire and a synthetic wear strip for abrasion resistance
- Lower hose is constructed with a proprietary semi-rigid material to ensure proper operation with Plymovent Grabbers
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The Standard Temperature hose (ST) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
If desired the Safety Disconnect Handle can provide the operator with an ergonomic handle to attach the nozzle to the tailpipe without bending over.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• intermittent: up to 600°F (316°C)
• Pneumatic Grabber