The vibration resistant hose (EG) is a high-quality fabric composite hose
The EG hose is a high-quality fabric flexible hose recommended for use in areas with service cars and light trucks. The EG hose is vibration resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Areas that service cars and light trucks
- Fire and emergency service stations
- Military facilities
- Resistant to all chemicals present in exhaust fumes
- Abrasion protection via external clamp profile
- Secure clamping of the wall
- Highly flexible and compressible
- Vibration resistant
- Outer protection profile made of elasticised material
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The vibration resistant hose (EG) exhaust hose can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
Booms / hose drops:
- Magnetic grabber
- Pneumatic grabber
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
* When correctly applied with exhaust gas funnels and sufficient fresh air supply (approx. 50%)
** Please make sure that your nozzle and hose temperature properties match
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.