Flame retardant and vibration resistant hose (EG2)
The EG is a high-quality, abrasion-resistant and highly flexible hose that can withstand temperatures up to 177°C (350°F). Intermittently, the EG2 hose can endure 204°C (400°F) provided there is approximately 50% of fresh air supplied.
- Heavy-duty vehicle workshops
- Public works service garages
- Mass transit service facilities
- Fleet maintenance facilities
- Vocational technical schools
- Neoprene-coated polyester fabric
- External helix made up galvanized steel with additional plastic abrasion
- Abrasion resistant
- Extremely flexible
- Super lightweight
- Vibration resistant
- Highly flexible and compressible (5:1 ratio)
- High resistance to mechanical loadings
- Flame retardant (designed to handle flammable dust and particles)
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The Flame retardant and vibration resistant hose (EG2) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
Booms / hose drops:
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• intermittent: up to 400°F (204°C)
Custom lengths available upon request