The synthetic composite fabric hose (EF2) is used with Plymovent vehicle exhaust systems.
The EF2 is designed to extract hazardous fumes generated by gasoline and diesel engines. It is made up of a specialty coated high temperature synthetic woven fabric that is designed to handle flammable dust and particles, and can endure exhaust gas temperatures of up to 300°C (570°F) continuous. Intermittently, the EF2 hose can endure 350°C (660°F) provided there is approximately 50% of fresh air supplied. The external helix is made up of galvanized steel with additional plastic abrasion.
- Heavy-duty vehicle workshops
- Public works service garages
- Mass transit service facilities
- Fleet maintenance facilities
- Vocational technical schools
- Abrasion resistant
- Extremely flexible
- Super lightweight
- Vibration resistant
- Highly flexible and compressible
- High resistance to mechanical loadings
- Flame retardant (designed to handle flammable dust and particles)
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The synthetic composite fabric hose (EF2) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
Booms / hose drops:
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• intermittent: up to 660°F (350°C)