The Fabric Composite hose (EF) is a high-quality fabric composite hose
The EF hose is a high-quality fabric composite hose recommended for areas that service medium to heavy duty trucks and off-road vehicles. The EF hose has a very good heat resistance that can withstand temperatures up to 300º C (572º F)*.
- Use in areas that service heavy trucks and off-road vehicles.
- fire and emergency service stations
- military facilities
- Resistant to all chemicals present in exhaust fumes
- Abrasion protection via external clamp profile
- Secure clamping of the wall
- Highly flexible and compressible
- Vibration resistant
- Flame retardant according to fire class M1
This hose needs a partner in crime!
The Fabric Composite hose (EF) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
Booms / hose drops:
- Magnetic grabber
- Pneumatic grabber
- Metal Exhaust Nozzle: MEN
- Rubber Extraction Nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
* When correctly applied with exhaust gas funnels and sufficient fresh air supply (approx. 50%)
** Please make sure that your nozzle and hose temperature properties match
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
• Pneumatic grabber
** Please make sure that your nozzle and hose temperature