The SFS with UltraFlex (low ceiling) is a stationary unit with self-cleaning filter
- Medium to medium-heavy applications
- Professional manual welding
- Intermittent semi-automatic welding
- Robotic welding
The SFS with UltraFlex (low ceiling) is a wall-mounted self-cleaning filter for welding fume extraction system up to 1200 m3/h. Typical uses are small extraction hoods or arms. The SFS uses the patented RoboClean for automatic cleaning of the filter.
- Long filter life
- Heavy-duty external spark arrester for enhanced safety and easy maintenance
- Roboclean automatic sectionwise cleaning of the filter cartridge with compressed air
Ultra Flexible arm for low ceilings
The UltraFlex for low ceilings is a wall-mounted flexible extraction arm with a rotatable hood RotaHood. This arm has the same features as the UltraFlex-4. It has been especially developed for workshops with a low ceiling.
This popular filter unit has a fan waiting!
The SFS can be attached on the following extraction fans:
- FAN-28; Welding processes with light to medium intensity.
- FAN-42; Welding processes with medium to medium-high intensity.
A stationary filter unit alone, won't do much!
Combine the SFS with one of the following extraction arms:
- SFS with Flex
For low to standard number of position changes. Designed for all kinds of dry welding activities, like MIG/MAG, TIG, stick, electrode and spot welding.
- SFS with UltraFlex
For standard to high number of position changes. Designed for applications that generate oily welding fumes.
- SFS with UltraFlex (low ceiling)
For standard to high number of position changes and low ceilings. Designed for applications that generate oily welding fumes.
- SFS with T-Flex (telescopic arm)
Designed for standard welding applications at workbenches and in small, fixed workingplaces.
- SFS with T-Flex (counterweight)
Telescopic extraction arm. Designed for standard welding applications at workbenches and in small, fixed workingplaces. More precise positioning due to the counterweight.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
RoboClean filter cleaning system
• relative humidity max. 80%
Scope of supply
SFS Product Data Sheet EN
SFS Manual EN
SFS CE Declaration EN
The SFS is in accordance with the following directive:
- EMC 2014/30 EU
Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS) valid as of 8 June 2011