The SFS with Flex is a stationary unit with self-cleaning filter
- Medium to medium-heavy applications
- Professional manual welding
- Intermittent semi-automatic welding
- Robotic welding
The SFS with Flex is a wall-mounted self-cleaning filter for welding fume extraction system up to 1200 m3/h. Typical uses are small extraction hoods or arms. The SFS uses the patented RoboClean for automatic cleaning of the filter.
- Long filter life
- Heavy-duty external spark arrester for enhanced safety and easy maintenance
- Roboclean automatic sectionwise cleaning of the filter cartridge with compressed air
The Flex arm offers a solution for a wide range of welding areas. The arm consists of two fixed, impact-resistant synthetic components, with the EasyLift system incorporated in the hinges. This ensures easy movement of the extraction arm. The Flex is available in arms from 2 up to 4 m in length and has an extraction capacity of 600 - 1600 m3/h.
This popular filter unit has a fan waiting!
The SFS can be attached on the following extraction fans:
- FAN-28; Step in model for welding processes with light to medium intensity. Used for extraction arms with a length of 2 - 4 m
- FAN-42; Welding processes with medium to medium-high intensity. Used for extraction arms with a length of 3 - 8 m (in combination with an extension crane)
A stationary filter unit alone, won't do much!
Combine the SFS with one of the following extraction arms:
- SFS with Flex
For low to standard number of position changes. Designed for all kinds of dry welding activities, like MIG/MAG, TIG, stick, electrode and spot welding.
- SFS with UltraFlex
For standard to high number of position changes. Designed for applications that generate oily welding fumes.
- SFS with UltraFlex (low ceiling)
For standard to high number of position changes and low ceilings. Designed for applications that generate oily welding fumes.
- SFS with T-Flex (telescopic arm)
Designed for standard welding applications at workbenches and in small, fixed workingplaces.
- SFS with T-Flex (counterweight)
Telescopic extraction arm. Designed for standard welding applications at workbenches and in small, fixed workingplaces. More precise positioning due to the counterweight.
Go above and beyond and extend the reach of your extraction arm
NEC extension crane: Extend the reach of your Flex and UltraFlex extraction arms with 2 or 4 m to a maximum of 8 m
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Physical dimensions and properties
RoboClean filter cleaning system
• relative humidity max. 80%
Scope of supply
SFS Product Data Sheet EN
SFS Manual EN
SFS CE Declaration EN
The SFS is in accordance with the following directive:
- EMC 2014/30 EU
Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS) valid as of 8 June 2011