The REG is a rubber nozzle with a vise grip
The REG nozzle is highly suitable for Plymovent’s fixed extractors and exhaust hose reels.
Recommended for today’s trucks, private cars and especially vehicles with twin exhaust pipes. The REG is designed to take in ambient cooling air thereby reducing the exhaust emission temperature. The nozzle is composed of moulded, high temperature resistant rubber. The REG is also equipped with a vice grip to strengthen the connection with the exhaust pipe. It also includes a CO-outlet for measuring emission values.
The REG-D is a variety of the REG nozzle that includes a damper to close off systems that are not in use.
- Truck repair
- Service facilities
- All nozzles are easy and quick to connect and disconnect
- Maximum holding power to the tailpipe
- The oval adapter can work on dual exhaust pipes
This nozzle needs a partner in crime
The REG nozzle can be attached to a combination of the following products:
All exhaust hoses from Ø 75 up to 150 mm (3-6 in.)
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose : SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Spring-operated hose reel: SER
- Motorised hose reel: MHR
- Motorised hose reel: MER
- Motorised spring-assisted hose reel: MSHR
- Hose Reel on Rail
- Hose Reel on Boom
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.