The Motorized Exhaust Reel (MER) for light and heavy-duty vehicle workshops
The MER is the ideal solution for light and heavy-duty vehicle workshops. Whether you service trucks, buses or construction off-road vehicles this is the right choice. With workshops where high ceilings and heavy high temperature hoses are the norm, the strength of the MER gives you every possibility for storing large and heavy exhaust extraction hoses.
- Use in light and heavy-duty vehicle workshops
- Easy to operate
- Efficient exhaust extraction
Easy to operate
Trouble-free operation is provided through the use of a gear motor drive system which allowing maximum lifting capacity to handle any exhaust hose and nozzle. Whether you choose a wall-mounted control unit, pendulum controls or even radio control, the motorised hose reel is easy to use and enables extraction of hazardous exhaust gases.
Efficient exhaust extraction
The heavy-duty design of the MER can cope with any vehicle application. With sufficient power margin it is built to be a reliable performing hose reel you can count on to function whenever you need it. With a number of options you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gases do not represent a risk for persons in the workshop.
A hose reel alone, won't do much!
The Motorized Exhaust Reel (MER) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.
Hose Mounting Kits (MER 850 and -1050)
Airflow volume: general guidelines
The Motorized Exhaust Reel (MER) is in accordance with the following directives:
- Machine Directive 2006/42 EC
- EMC 2014/30 EU