The Fixed Exhaust dropper on Boom arm (FEB) is designed to cover a wide area with a simple hose drop system
The FEB is the right choice if your workshop has no fixed vehicle positions. The swing-arm reaches as far as 8 m into the service bay and passes over the top of heavy equipment with ease. This gives you optimal flexibility.
- Easy to operate
- Efficient exhaust extraction
Easy to operate
The swing arm can fold back, thus minimizing the area that the FEB needs. You can also position the retractable hose drop on any side of the vehicle. The best exhaust extraction system for large off-road and mining vehicles.
Efficient exhaust extraction
The basic design of the FEB can cope with any vehicle application. With a number of options, you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gases do not represent a risk for persons in the workshop.
This hose drop needs a partner in crime!
The Fixed Exhaust dropper on Boom arm (FEB) can be attached to a combination of the following products:
- High temperature hose: HT
- Standard temperature hose: ST
- Fabric composite hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF
- Vibration resistant hose: EG
- Highly crush resistant hose: EH
- Fabric composite hose up to 600ºC (1112ºF): ET
- Integrated spring steel wire hose: ES
- Flame retardant and vibration resistant: EG2
- Light-weight, high-temperature, double ply exhaust hose: SNF2
- Synthetic composite fabric hose up to 300ºC (572ºF): EF2
- Magnetic Grabber
- Pneumatic Grabber
- Rubber extraction nozzle: REN
- Rubber nozzle with spring clip: REC
- Rubber nozzle with vice grip: REG
- Metal exhaust nozzle: MEN
- Emission testing nozzle: AU
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Our experts will be pleased to help you find a solution for your unique situation! Click here to get in touch with them.